Robert

MechBunny TGP Suggested Improvements

The following is a list of enhancements/customizations that would make the script itself be more adaptable to particular areas of the business. Financially, it makes sense that MB focuses more energy on their flagship Tube site, which makes the TGP script less of a priority, understandably. But this will serve as an ongoing feature request that we, as a community, can hopefully get accomplished.

1. Niche/Channel/Models Specific Ads -- there are currently templates in place that allow you to include ads on a per sponsor basis. But it would be nice to be able to define ones to appear on specific niche pages, model pages, etc.
  2. Bad Gallery Checker -- a cron task that will check for, and disable, galleries and gallery links which have errors (thumb count changes, 404, 403, redirected, etc).
  3. Plug system -- this would include letting registered users submit plugs, see the clicks on the plug, etc. A CSV plug import system for registered Premium users and admins would be great.
  4. Plug Display -- this would allow admins to specify a max number of plugs per cronPublish, for example, 3 galleries plus 1 plug.
  5. Payment Gateway -- to permit payment of plugs, advertisements, etc.
  6. Date Scheduler -- The ability to schedule the date for a gallery, plug or link to be published. Also, the END date for a plug.
  7. Notification System -- for plugs owners and gallery owners where they can be notified if their plugs are disabled or expired. A reporting system to tell Premium Members how many clicks their plugs received.
  8. Export Galleries -- The ability to export galleries into an xml file, and do it by criteria such as status (published, approved, existing), the paysite, the user, the model, etc.

MechBunny TGP Owners who have other suggestions, feel free to let us know, or post them here and we'll pin these as well.

in version 1.0.6 they added
3. plug system
6. date scheduler

I would love the ability to use different gallery templates, so for instance we can have a different template based to where we submit the galleries (FreeOnes, TheHun, ...)

also a classic TGP gallery template would be nice, no slider, no lightbox, maybe like arylia where you can set after how many rows a banner gets inserted

Nice ideas. Will add them.

FWIW, the programmer doing the TGP Script for Mechbunny has this URL (I sent it to him). I've asked for a quote for other things as well.

On 3/30/2017 at 2:55 PM, Robert said:

Nice ideas. Will add them.

FWIW, the programmer doing the TGP Script for Mechbunny has this URL (I sent it to him). I've asked for a quote for other things as well.

I think the biggest mistake they made was, seemingly not asking webmasters what they would like in a gallery/TGP script

Edited by callisto