LemmeCheck.Info

I have Licensed Copy of arylia but i have problems with manual croping on php 5.3x

php53

I have Licensed Copy of arylia but i have problems with manual croping on php 5.3x, on one forum some guy tell me that i can ask for file that solve this problem. I contact Arock and he give me this forum. Please help me!

I am in the same situation. I have a licensed copy of Arylia and using PHP v. 5.3.x on my server. I am also looking for a solution to solve the manual cropping issue

The manual cropping issue is a big one, absolutely. We have a clean, working version of the script and running it without issue on several php5.3.x servers.

I've gone ahead and personally contacted Arock to see if he can add the fixed version that we have to the official Arylia downloads area so that authorized users can get a copy.

Understand that we have no means of verifying someone is a license holder, and thus, are unable to send full copies of the script. Having said that, contact Arock and either he can send it to you, or you can tell him to let me know and I can send it to you directly.

I've spoken with Arock and we've come up with a solution for the time being. For anyone that needs the full Arylia unencoded version for use with php5.3.x, please use the following procedure.

Note, you must be a licensed Arylia user.

If you have an Arylia license:

• Login to the Arylia Member's area here: http://www.arylia.com/users/
  • In the Licenses tab, you will see a password for the php5.3.x fix
  • Send me a Private Message (hover over my name and there's a button to Send A Message) and tell me that password, and your URL.
  • I'll send a link to the 5.3.xx version to you directly

This version will correct the manual thumb cropping issue. The actual edits were made by the original Arylia programmer, but he is no longer supporting Arylia's development any further.

I've spoken with Arock and we've come up with a solution for the time being. For anyone that needs the full Arylia unencoded version for use with php5.3.x, please use the following procedure.

Note, you must be a licensed Arylia user.

If you have an Arylia license:

• Login to the Arylia Member's area here: http://www.arylia.com/users/
  • In the Licenses tab, you will see a password for the php5.3.x fix
  • Send me a Private Message (hover over my name and there's a button to Send A Message) and tell me that password, and your URL.
  • I'll send a link to the 5.3.xx version to you directly

This version will correct the manual thumb cropping issue. The actual edits were made by the original Arylia programmer, but he is no longer supporting Arylia's development any further.

PM sent with password and licensed domain name.