LemmeCheck.Info

TGPX - PHP7 is available

Hincapie

If anyone is still using JMB Software (or want to start a TGP, Linklist or Tube) - I have upgraded all TGPX, LinkX and TubeX to work with Php7.
TGPX has a couple of small new features such as supporting mixed galleries & letting the admin turn off auto generated thumbs

The scripts are free - they can all be found here: https://www.adultlist.com/adult-webmasters/

• 2 weeks later...

Hincapie, I found an error if you want to take a look:

Fatal Error
Error:
Unknown column 'mixed_preview_allowed' in 'field list'
UPDATE `tx_categories` SET `name`='Hardcore', `pics_allowed`=1, `pics_extensions`='jpg,jpeg', `pics_minimum`=5, `pics_maximum`=30, `pics_file_size`=51200, `pics_preview_size`='180x135', `pics_preview_allowed`=1, `pics_annotation`=NULL, `movies_allowed`=0, `movies_extensions`='avi,mpg,mpeg,rm,wmv,mov,asf', `movies_minimum`=5, `movies_maximum`=30, `movies_file_size`=102400, `movies_preview_size`='180x150', `movies_preview_allowed`=1, `movies_annotation`=NULL, `per_day`=-1, `hidden`=0, `meta_description`='', `meta_keywords`='', `mixed_allowed`=0, `mixed_extensions`='', `mixed_minimum`=0, `mixed_maximum`=0, `mixed_file_size`=0, `mixed_preview_size`='custom', `mixed_preview_allowed`=0, `mixed_annotation`=NULL WHERE `category_id`=6

Trace:
trigger_error in mysql.class.php on line 176
Update in index.php on line 3941
txCategoryEdit in index.php on line 50

To reproduce:

• Go to Settings > Manage Categories
  • Click to edit any defined category
  • Scroll to bottom and click save (no actual edits need to be made)
  • Error should appear.

Oh, grim - the first real bug. I will look into it - got a backlog of stuff but soon :)
I didnt know you used TGPX anywhere?

Edited by Hincapie

I do, but internally. And I decided to test out your converted version -- it was somewhat nostalgic setting it up.

TGPX is one of those scripts you can find 1001 uses for.

BTW, messing around a bit and saw another error, if interested. in the templates editor, search and replace function generates an error.

To replicate:
TGP Pages -> Edit Templates -> Select Any Template -> Click Magnifying Glass to do a search and replace.

Use this interface to perform a search and replace in the selected TGP page templates
Fatal Error
Error:
count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Trace:
include_once in index.php on line 1374
txShPageTemplateReplace in index.php on line 50

• 2 weeks later...

V11 is now also around.
This is only for those stumbling into a specific PHP7-module sending odd cache headers. This sorts it - but the upgrade is unnecessary for V10 unless you encountered specific cache problems (its a fairly obscure module so most have not, just someone reported it so it deserved to be fixed)