LemmeCheck.Info

Rebuilding All Galleries Will Properly Reset The Banners?

edendom

Hi,

I'm changing a bit my template and I remove some banners to place some text ads.

I currently have 3000 galleries and  would like to be sure before I rebuild all galleries if I check 'Also reset banners to defaults' it will reset the ads place to have the right one.

Explanation I have 3 ads on template

1 long banner

1 square banner

1 text ad

but wiht new template I have this:

1 square banner

1 text ad

1 text ad

Hope to be clear enough :P

Thank you to share if you already reset this ;)

Dominique

Dominique, if I were you, I would check the box for ONE gallery and then try to rebuild it and reset the banners.

When in doubt, however, backup your database and backup your termplate files before editing them. You can always go back if you need to then.

With regard to your actual question, I cannot answer it from experience. I do not use advertisements on my galleries. My templates are my advertisements. The kind of galleries we build adopt the style of the site we are promoting. For example, here's a template/sample gallery for our lemmecheck.com site:

http://www.lemmecheck.com/g/201407-tessa-fowler-washes-a-car/

Perhaps someone else can chime in, if they know the answer, and give you further instructions.

My advice stands though... back it all up and try doing it with a single gallery until you get the combination that works for you.

Good luck.

I confirm reset banner to defaults works BUT it seems arylia makes a confusion.

As I added 2 __HTMLBANNER__ tags arylia add 1 TEXT and 1 HTML even if I have 2 HTML setup for a sponsor.