LemmeCheck.Info

Is It Possible To Setup A Cdn?

edendom

Hi,

Does someone know if it's possible to setup a CDN and if yes where I should setup the CDN domain please?

Thanks

Dominique

Hi, you know, that's a good question. I am not sure as Arylia builds everything locally, so there's no setting to actually get it onto the CDN.

You could try a service like Cloudflare and run your script through them, though that isn't exactly a true CDN either.

Been a long week for me, so I may not be thnking clearly. If you or anyone does come up with a solution though, that's something I'd gladly welcome to have here to share.

Hi, you know, that's a good question. I am not sure as Arylia builds everything locally, so there's no setting to actually get it onto the CDN.

You could try a service like Cloudflare and run your script through them, though that isn't exactly a true CDN either.

Been a long week for me, so I may not be thnking clearly. If you or anyone does come up with a solution though, that's something I'd gladly welcome to have here to share.

yes I can't figure it out it sems to not be possible with a true cdn.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I have not looked at it. At first glance, it would seem to me that you need to modify the script to store the images on the cdn after it creates the gallery, then have the have the templates reference the cdn location. Almost certainly you would to have it modified by a programmer.