Instructions for Resetting Your Blogs Automater Password
If you have forgotten or misplaced your Blogs Automater admin password, there is no way to retrieve it. However, you can reset it by creating a new password.
1. Create a file named resetpassword.php and enter the following content:
<?php require_once 'info.inc.php'; $pass=md5('newpass'); mysql_query("UPDATE basettings set password='$pass'"); echo '<center><b>DONE</b></center>'; ?>
2. Save this file and upload it your Blogs Automater Installation folder.
3. In your web browser, open the URL where you uploaded this file. This will reset the password to a default.
4. Login to your Admin area using the TEMPORARY password newpass
5. In your admin area, go to General Settings -> Change Password and enter in your new password.
6. Delete resetpassword.php from your server.